USTA Rhode Island is one of seven state associations in the USTA New England section. The state association is a volunteer-run organization that provides tennis opportunities for kids and adults, and encourages people to play tennis – the sport for a lifetime.
The USTA and USTA New England are constantly striving to provide benefits for their members. New benefits are added to the section’s web site as they become available.
This web site is for you, the local tennis player or fan. Please let us know what you want to see and we’ll do our best to provide it.
For general information or questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For USTA Adult/Senior/Super Senior League information or questions email us at email@example.com.
For USTA RI Jr. Team Tennis email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board of Directors
Doug Chapman, President
Sandy Sweet, Vice President
Anne Sullivan, Secretary
Terry Charles, Treasurer
Members at Large
2018 Board Meeting Dates
- Thursday, February 15th 6:30PM – CLCF
- Sunday, March 25th 2:00PM – CLCF [Annual Meeting/Regular Meeting to Follow]
- Monday, May 14th 7:00PM – CLCF
- Tuesday, June 19th 6:30PM – CLCF
- Sunday, August, 19th 3:00PM – Tennis Hall of Fame
- Tuesday, October 9th 7:00PM – CLCF
- Wednesday, November 14th 6:30PM – CLCF
All USTA RI members are welcome and encouraged to attend all meetings.